Posted: 15 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is in partnership with a successful Financial Services organisation, in the recruitment of an Administrator for an assignment that gives the option to work on site. With an hourly pay rate of £9.50, this role is a full time temporary contract with the opportunity to gain new skills and experience.
A business who, due to sustainable growth, require a General Administrator to join their team to fulfil scanning and filing duties that will help the customer support team carry out their role. This team service incoming calls with customers who would like to book a consultation with one of their trusted advisors.
Your role as a Administrator may involve some of the following duties:
* Scanning documents and attaching to the customer database
* Filing and archiving documents for ease of access
* Ensuring accurate and adequate detailing of customer information on the database
* Supporting with adhoc admin duties as required by the wider team
* Strong organisational skills
* Previous experience in an admin or customer service role (1 year minimum)
* Excellent communication skills and team ethic
* A can do attitude and sense of initiative
The hourly pay rate on offer for this role is between £9-10.50 with a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: