Posted: 20 January 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is working with a Top Industry Client in the uptake of an experienced Personal Assistant to support CEO remotely. Based in Duncrue/ N.Belfast. Immediate for 3months interim.
The Client - This manufacturing client operates across an international trade with market leading products of it's kind. Free parking and additional benefits disclosed throughout application. Potential extension to support this award winning CEO across wider business support.
The Role -
* Diary management
* Travel management
* Dealing with incoming emails, post & calls
* Processing expenses
* Management of critical reports
* Co-ordination of monthly management meetings, ad-hoc meetings & corporate events
* Minute taking
* Presentation preparation including company meetings,
* Corporate presentations, sales conferences
* Maintaining required HR systems and approvals
* Line management of Reception ensuring staff are fully briefed, trained and equipped to carry out their roles effectively, including arranging appropriate cover when required
The Person -
* Prior CEO/ Director level support experience.
* Minimum 3 years experience providing high level administrative support to Senior Management.
* Strong Communication Skills
* Exceptional Telephone Manner
* Professional communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: