Posted: 09 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is thrilled to be working alongside a professional services firm in Belfast for the recruitment of a Temporary Performance & Dev Assistant. Temporary ongoing - Immediate Start.
This highly renowned charitable group spans across a wide functionality and so is increasingly experience growth throughout it's Business Support function in order to support it's outreach.
To support the delivery of Performance & Development activity - this role sits alongside the HR Department in order to fulfill it's duty to deliver various training programs across newly adopted staff that are engaging with those vulnerable in society.
* Support the P&D Business Partner in the provision of training to internal and external staff/delegates.
* Support the analysis of training requirements.
* Plan and schedule courses.
* Book internal and external trainers.
* Book venues and organise catering.
* Produce course attendance lists and certificates.
* Liaise with attendees.
* Support with the practical arrangements for internal courses; room set-up and catering.
* Facilitate course evaluations.
* Maintain training records.
* Set up e-Learning accounts & maintain Online Training records.
* Maintain records of employee Qualifications on bespoke database.
* Produce reports and analysis of training related information.
* Produce training materials for Trainers.
* Organise and support the Training Steering Groups including with meeting arrangements and minutes.
* Support the development of e-Learning Platform, content and administration.
Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline (or equivalent) & 6 months working in an administrative role
Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above, to include English Language and Mathematics & 18 months working in an administrative role
1 Proficient in running reports and analysing data.
2 Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel.
3 High levels of attention to detail.
4 Good communication skills - verbal and written.
5 Excellent organisation and planning skills.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Share this job: