10 CV Red Flags to Avoid
It is important to remember that your CV is the first introduction that will be made into a business to showcase your experience. Many people believe that Employers do not look through CVs in detail- however, being a recruitment company – this definitely is not the case with most of the organisations that we partner with.
These are 10 Red Flags to avoid on your CV.
- Spelling and grammatical errors.
- No explanation for gaps.
- Wrong or missing contact details.
- Too many ‘buzz words’.
- Too much or too little information.
- Poor formatting.
- Unnecessary jargon.
- Misleading information.
- Incorrect use of past/present tense.
- Writing a CV as a story as opposed to features and benefits focused.
If you are looking for a new job why not check out our latest opportunities
Or why not get registered with Honeycomb and speak to one of our Specialist Recruitment Consultants who would be happy to have a chat and help you to kick-start your job search.