Posted: 03 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are thrilled to be working with a leading bank in Northern Ireland to recruit for a Banking Adviser. This is a full time temporary ongoing role and will be based in the Coleraine branch working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday and paying £9-10p/h.
A leading bank within Northern Ireland who put both their customers and staff at the heart of everything they do. Recently named one of the top ten Best Companies in Northern Ireland!
Working as a banking adviser in the Coleraine branch, some of your typical duties will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for banking customers and assisting with any queries or requests
* Providing advice for customers on different banking products and services
* Processing information accurately using internal IT systems
* Cash handling duties such as lodgements, withdrawals and counting
* Adhering to day to day regulatory requirements
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Experience in a customer facing role and providing exemplary customer service
* Prior experience with cash handling
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Prior experience within banking, insurance, post office or building societies
* Prior experience working as a bank cashier or similar
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 02896 207050
Share this job: