Posted: 08 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a public sector organisation, to recruit an EOII grade: Clerical Supervisor, 10mth+ contract. Competitive package, Belfast.
The Role: This client would process large volumes of grants provisioned funds to it's beneficiaries throughout a range of service users. Currently the 'Certifying Authorisation Department' have a requirement to take on a competent senior administrator would have authority over a specific remit with regards processing finance relative data.
As a Clerical Supervisor, reporting into the 'Finance Officer', your duties would involve but not be limited to:
* Payment Processing Function - managing allocated caseload
* Maintenance of financial systems and records
* Maintenance of Irregularity register
* General Administration
* Please note full duties will be disclosed throughout application
The Person - Ideally the successful candidate will meet the following criterion:
* 5 GCSES grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent or Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) 5 grades A-C (including English Language and Maths)
* A minimum of 2 years' experience gained in the last 5 years in a financial administration capacity
* Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel
* Experience in processing payments and using financial systems.
* Experience preparing account reconciliations
* Experience in a customer focused environment
* HnD Level or above qualification in relative subject
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: