Posted: 13 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a small NI charity to recruit for a Community Fundraiser. This is a full-time, permanent position and will require travel throughout the province.
A fantastic local NI charity who support adults and young people with disabilities across employment, family support and youth engagement.
This is a great opportunity for an experience community fundraiser to join a brilliant local charity.
You will be responsible for;
* Identifying and building out new relationships in the community
* Being a vibrant, inspiring and supportive fundraiser
* Supporting the director in building out the organisation's fundraising strategy
* Being an ambassador for the charity, representing them at key regional events
* Looking after your own administration
You will be a real go-getter, able to present yourself to community groups and represent the all important cause of the organisation.
* 1+ years' experience in a fundraising role (preferably community fundraising)
* Proven track record of working with community groups such as churches, schools, community centres.
* 5 GCSEs A*-C
A generous salary of circa £20-24k with flexible working.
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896207050.
Share this job: