Posted: 24 June 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator on behalf of a leading Brokerage based in Belfast. This is a permanent position within a growing and high-performing team.
The business focuses on working with individuals to identify suitable lenders and rates for their property purchase. This is a great opportunity to join the market-leading business, as they are currently undergoing a period of growth.
You will be focused on assisting to provide first class administrative support to clients, from the initial on-boarding to completion.
* Ensure required documentation is received and processed within a timely manner.
* Proactively gather updates from lenders and providers to gain an insight into the current status of the application.
* Preparing client documentation prior to submitting to lenders.
* Comply with various internal and also FCA regulation.
* Maintain and record documentation confidentially and securely.
* General reception duties, meeting and greeting clients in the branch, booking appointments over the phone and also liaising with lenders.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully, for example incoming and outgoing post, printing/scanning and diary management.
* Mortgage Administration experience.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong communication skills gained through employment.
* Mortgage Administration experience gained within a Brokerage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
**PLEASE NOTE - due to the extremely high level of applications received for roles at this time, we can only consider candidates with the appropriate background and experience. While we endeavour to respond to all applicants, we may not be able to provide individual feedback. **
Share this job: