Posted: 11 July 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is recruiting for a leading retail banking firm - on a full-time ongoing temporary capacity for an experience mortgage administrator.
This highly established firm have shown excellent growth and investment in talent development. As such, they have ongoing opportunities with regards potential internal uptake of temporary to permanent posts as well as internal promotion. with a wide range of specialisms throughout their operations administrative squad - this particular site has a renowned longevity scope for employees to progress in career options.
Flexi-time options available.
Mortgage Administrator in regards processing mortgages/inquires on the commercial context of client relations.
* Day to day queries
* Mortgage processing requirements
* Engagement with both clients and customers
* Data input and administrative processing
At least one year relevant industry experience - banking or administrative.
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent ICT skillset
* Experience of inquiries - in administrative nature relating to either banking or sales accounts.
* Desirable - experience specifically with mortgages.
*Previous banking experience will qualify for a potential uplift to £12 p/h rate*
Please don't hesitate to call and speak with specialist recruitment consultant Dearbhla Kilpatrick for more information or see link below to apply with CV.
Honeycomb Contact No: 028 96 207050.
Share this job: