Posted: 09 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for multiple Pensions Administrators on behalf of a large Professional Services firm based in Belfast. These are full-time and permanent positions.
Our client is a Big 4 organisation, which is currently growing out their Pensions team based in Belfast, following the success of on-boarding exciting new business. A true leader in their field, who provide a range of services to include Tax, Audit, Accountancy, Technology and Advisory services.
You will be responsible for providing excellent administration support to large Pension schemes and their employees. This is a busy position, and offers fantastic personal development opportunities for the right candidate. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
* Calculating and reviewing member benefits
* Liaising with various Trustees, members and employers with day-to-day queries to ensure high levels of service
* Assisting colleagues with queries and checking workings
* Preparing presentations for client meetings and documentation
* Updating internal CRM systems for Compliance purposes
* General administration duties to include electronic filing and scanning documentation
* Involvement in team and company projects
* Must have Professional Services administration experience (ideally Banking, Financial Services, Accountancy or Legal)
* GCSE Maths and English (Grade C and above)
* Good experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and written English communication skills
* Experience with Defined Benefit Pensions
The salary for this role is competitive and offers a fantastic benefits package, to include a generous cash plan and working from home allowance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
* Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.*
Share this job: