Posted: 02 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are thrilled to be working with our client, a leading bank in Northern Ireland, to recruit for a Banking Administrator to assist with a temporary project. This role is a full time temporary ongoing position paying £9-10p/h. This role will be office based in Dunmurry working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with flexi-time options and free parking.
A leading retail bank within Northern Ireland who has been recently recognised as one of the top 10 'Best Companies' in Northern Ireland 2021! This client is known for putting their staff and customers at the heart of everything they do.
As a Banking Administrator, you will be working within in the Customer Service Delivery Department to complete essential business administration.
* Processing inbound and outbound mail
* Data entry and administrative processing
* Updating customer information on internal bank systems and IT packages such as MS Excel
* Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and resolve queries
* Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Previous administration experience (for example in a secretarial or clerical role)
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Competent ICT skillset - particularly excel
* Strong attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy
* Prior Banking or Financial Services experience
* Prior experience in an administrative, office based role
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Key Account Delivery Specialist at Honeycomb 02896 207050
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: