Posted: 01 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Mid-Tier Law firm renowned for their successful Family Law Department, with the recruitment of a Paralegal (Family). This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As an experienced Family Paralegal, you will provide high level of support and assistance to the Solicitors within the Family Law Department to include:
* Assisting Solicitors in preparation for trials.
* Producing documents and drafting Legal Aid applications
* Researching cases and any legal information required.
* Helping to prepare bundles for court.
* Filing cases and handling client caseloads.
* Liaising and meeting with new clients
* Drafting documents and letters.
* General administrative duties: phone calls, emails, scanning and emails.
Essential criteria for the role:
* A LLB awarded at least a 2:1 or an LLM
* 6 month's experience as a Paralegal
* A keen interest in Family Law whether it be through academic studies or practical experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and an excellent work place environment where you will learn from Family Law Solicitors who are the best within their area of Law.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job: