Posted: 29 January 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Financial Planning company based in Belfast City Centre, to recruit a Financial Services Administrator. This is a full time and permanent position with a competitive salary and package.
My client is focused on providing first class service to individuals and businesses to help them achieve their financial objectives.
The responsibilities will include general Financial Planning administration duties to support their Financial Advisers, to also include reception duties when applicable.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Attend client meetings with the Director in the business, to ensure conversation details are accurately recorded for compliance purposes.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Experience working within an IFA
* Strong numerical and literacy skills
* Ability to work independently
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb click apply Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: