Posted: 05 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, an International Professional Services Organisation, with the recruitment of a Receptionist. This opportunity has an attractive salary based on skills and experience, alongside an excellent benefits package and city centre location.
This position will play an important role in supporting the ongoing success of the Belfast office by ensuring a welcoming professional environment for clients and visitors whilst lending administrative support to the wider business support tea.
* Ensuring the Reception area is maintained at the highest standard of presentation to include cleanliness and safety to include issuing visitor badges
* Greeting all visitors and clients to make them feel comfortable whilst navigating them to the appropriate department
* Managing post to include both internal and external mail which must be distributed
* Answering all inquiries via telephone and email
* Booking conference and meeting rooms whilst liaising with the IT department to ensure the technology required is provided
* Liaising with external catering companies to provide light refreshments
* 2 year's experience working as a Receptionist in a Professional Services Organisation or Hospitality
* Experience using a switchboard
* A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
* A proven ability of prioritising own work load
* A proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
You will benefit from a market leading salary dependant upon skills and experience. Complimented by an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Share this job: