Honeycomb is proud to announce that it has signed up to the Disability Confident scheme.
Disability Confident provides employers with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to attract, recruit, retain and develop disabled people in the workplace.
As a disability confident employer, we have committed to:
– Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
– Communicating and promoting vacancies
– Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for a job
– Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
– Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
– At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about disability confident here.
Check out our latest job opportunities.