Posted: 13 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are thrilled to be working with a leading bank in Northern Ireland to recruit for a Banking Adviser. This role is a full time temporary ongoing position primarily based in Ballyclare working a 35 hour week Monday to Friday.
A leading bank within Northern Ireland who strive to be the best bank for both their customers and staff. Recently listed as one of the top 10 "Best Companies" in Northern Ireland.
As a banking advisor, you will be the first point of contact for banking customers in the branch. The successful applicant will be primarily based in Ballyclare however there may be some travel required to Antrim and Carrick branches. Some of your typical duties may include:
* Assisting bank customers with any queries or requests
* Providing advice and insight for customers on different banking products and services
* Upselling banking products to customers
* Processing information accurately on internal ICT systems
* Cash handling duties managing withdrawals and lodgements
* Adhering to day to day compliance requirements
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
* Experience in a customer service environment
* Prior experience handling volumes of cash
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and work as part of a team
* Prior experience in banking / insurance/ building societies
* Prior experience working as a bank cashier
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*
Share this job: