Posted: 10 June 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a leading Bank in Northern Ireland to recruit for a Banking Cashier within the Magherafelt & Cookstown area. This role is a full time temporary position for 6-9 months with the possibility of extension.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 9-5 with 1 hour lunch break.
This bank puts the customer at the heart of their ethos and are looking to recruit staff coming from customer facing backgrounds who can grow and develop their skills within the organisation.
The successful individual will be based primarily in the Magherafelt branch but may be required to support other branches in the area including Cookstown and Dungannon.
Typical duties include:
* Acting as a first point of contact for banking customers and assisting with queries and requests
* Providing advice and insight for customers on banking products and services
* Processing information accurately using internal systems
* Cash handling duties
* Adhering to day to day regulatory requirements
* Minimum of 6 GCSE's or equivalent (grades A*-C) including Maths and English
* Experience in a customer service environment.
* Cash Handling experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with others and work as part of a team
* Prior experience in banking / insurance/ building societies
* Prior experience working as a banking cashier.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Share this job: