Posted: 13 August 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is thrilled to be working alongside a top industry firm in Carrickfergus for the recruitment of a full-time 'data-input clerk/ administrator (Temporary ongoing with potential extension).
This firm has a UK based outreach as a customer base and so across the year to date have been experiencing growth across various product lines. In turn this positive growth has spanned across to the Business Support function to the extent that there is an immediate need with potential extension for an experienced administrator to come in to support the increased workload.
With on site parking - an ideal setting for a candidate situated in the greater Belfast / Carrickfergus area.
As the nature of this business revolves around processing large volume orders at a fast paced rate - this current opportunity requires the successfully appointed candidate to complete the following duties:
* Data-input across bespoke system.
* Process orders in an efficient and timely manner
* Navigate across client account details to update/ amend orders
* Assist in processing accounts administration
* Communicate across SLT function with regards commercial customer inquiries
* Align with multi-department personnel with regards production of various lines.
* Adhoc administrative duties
* Cover reception if required
* 2 years' experience in a similar administrative capacity
* Experience throughout data-input
* Familiarity in dealing with processing large volume orders
* Strong organisation skills
* Competent verbal and written communication skillset
* Ability to work on own initiative
* 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade C or above)
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Share this job: