Posted: 01 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Professional Services Membership organisation, with the recruitment of a Front of House Coordinator for their brand new suite of meeting and conference facilities based in Belfast city. This is a Full Time and Permanent role.
A well known and established Membership organisation who have just launched a new Meeting Facility space in Belfast city centre. The Meeting Space is a multi-functional meeting facility in the heart of Belfast and comprises of spacious meeting rooms together with breakout areas. All rooms are fitted out with high specification audio-visual facilities for hybrid or virtual events, fast and reliable internet access and widescreen video conferencing equipment.
Our client requires a highly professional Front of House Co-ordinator to take responsibility for the day to running of the Meeting Space. The successful postholder will be the first point of client contact and will manage the customer experience through to completion.
The role is varied and requires an individual with exceptional organisational skills, excellent customer service experience, high levels of attention to detail, initiative, flexibility and the ability to manage a demanding environment.
A sound knowledge of Office Applications is essential, together with experience in the use of audio-visual platforms such as Zoom, GoToWebinar etc. A working knowledge of Microsoft Teams would also be an advantage, but training can be provided.
Duties will include:
* Provide a highly professional end to end service for Meeting Space clients
* Manage bookings, payments and refunds - via an online system
* Ensure the Meeting Space is managed according to agreed procedures and that all day-to-day operations are attended to in a timely and efficient manner;
* Ensure rooms are set up to meet the needs of clients
* Manage refreshments provision
* Engage with clients to promote The Meeting Room facilities
* Co-ordinate with suppliers and maintenance contractors as and when necessary
* Manage follow up feedback and prepare reports on Meeting Space usage
* Act as fire marshall and first aider for the Meeting Space - training will be provided
* Provide support to the Facilities Management team during emergency situations if/when they arise
* Assisting with ISO 9001:2015 or any other quality management system and with data protection compliance
* Any other duties as may be required.
* Experience of providing an excellent front of house service
* Good MS Office skills
* Salary for this role is £20 - £24K depending on skills and experience.
* A contributory pension scheme to which the employer contributes at a rate of 5% of the salary
* In addition to the normal public and bank holidays, a leave entitlement of 20 days per annum which increases to 25 days per annum after 5 years' continuous service.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: