Posted: 25 May 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Grants and Donor Care Support Officer on behalf of a leading charity based in Belfast. This is a full-time position, and on a 3 year fixed-term contract basis.
A leading charity, which focuses on matching generous people to important causes. The charity manages and awards grants to hundreds of charities, through donations and funds set up by their donors.
You will be responsible for helping the charity provide excellent support to funders and grantees for three new health funds, and ensuring their stakeholders have a great experience that reflect the organisation's values. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to;
* Provide administrative support to the grants team
* Working with CRM systems to import applications, prepare reports, issue letters
* Follow-up on monitoring returns
* Prepare letters, minutes, reports and diary management to support Grants, Fund Development and Communication Teams
* Providing excellent communication to grant applicants and grantees
* Other administrative duties to include filing, sorting post and photocopying
* Maths and English GCSE (Grade C and above)
* Two years recent experience in an office administration role
* Experience in dealing with the public
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have experience working with CRM systems
* Experience in a similar role within a charity
The starting salary for this role is £24,982 with a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: