Posted: 15 September 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a global tech company based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Junior PA. The role offers a unique opportunity to work with an interesting organisation on a full time contract with a salary of £22-25k on offer.
This business offer a software platform that is used in the Financial Services sector on a global scale. With a key focus on client satisfaction, they are seeking an experienced administrator to provide high level admin support to their legal department.
As a Junior Personal Assistant, you will provide administrative support to ensure the wider team can fulfil their day to day needs in relation to the updates on commercial contracts. Main duties include:
* Document tracking and updating changes on MS Word
* Some light PA duties such as Outlook diary management, facilitating calls and meetings
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email
* Assisting with the review and proofreading of contracts to ensure accuracy
* A minimum of 1 years experience as an Administrator (preferably within a professional services environment)
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
* The ability to work at pace and organise effectively
* Great relationship building and communication skills
* Previous experience in either Tech or Legal sector
The annual salary on offer for this role is £22,000-25,000 with a range of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: