Posted: 26 May 2021Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Analyst on behalf of a leading, Financial Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and on a 9 month fixed term contract basis.
Our client operates across two business segments, a broker dealer and an investment management division. With a wide offering in Investment Banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage and clearing services.
You will act as support for UK based traders and clients across European markets and be responsible for ensuring timely settlement of trades and reconciliations. Duties in this role include but are not limited to:
* Trade settlement functions in markets throughout Europe
* Daily reconciliations of books and records
* Monitoring and reporting of cash and stock balances
* Trade settlement data analysis
* Client and front office liaison
* Working closely with colleagues across the globe to include Hong Kong and USA
* Input cash wire movements to settle claims and interest payments
* 2+ years experience in Financial Services Operations, ideally in a reconciliation role.
* Good Excel Skills
* Experience directly linked to Trading Operations
Salary for this role is dependent on experience and offers a first class benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Share this job: