Posted: 15 May 2019Apply Now
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful professional services firm, with the recruitment of an PA/Administrative Assistant to join their Belfast office!
A Multi-National Financial Services firm based in Belfast city centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to develop their career working within a dynamic team.
The role of PA / Administrator will support the partners & the wider department in the Belfast office with day to day administration duties. Typical duties will include:
* Business Support to partners and provision of administrative support to the wider team
* Diary management and planning through prioritisation of appointments
* Receiving calls and dealing with clients in an professional manner
* Organising internal and external meetings
* Maintain templates for key client documents
* Manage all correspondence including typing and minute taking
* Preparation of presentation slides and material
* Business continuity planning
*Various ad-hoc administration duties
The ideal Candidate will possess:
*A high level of confidentiality
*Good telephone manner
*Ability to communicate professionally and articulately at all levels
*Strong organisational skills and efficient in approach to organising work
*Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
*Flexible and adaptable to learning/taking on new tasks and responsibilities
*Ability to work in a team environment and off own initiative
*Proficient in MS office packages
*High level of commitment
Salary for this ranges from £20-25K, experience dependent, with an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Marcia Cassidy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Share this job: