Posted: 10 February 2020Apply Now
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a large Financial Technology company based in Newry to recruit for a Receptionist to join their expanding organisation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The client is a large Financial Services organisation, who have opened up a second office in Newry in the past few years, so have developed a need for a front of house Receptionist position.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate coming from a front of house position within a Professional Services environment. Due to increased headcount in the organisation, the company have opened up a new office which requires a Receptionist to welcome incoming visitors and clients and support the HR team with general administrative duties.
Key duties include;
* Welcoming visitors and VIP clients
* Managing the switchboard and directing incoming calls appropriately
* HR administration e.g. managing holiday allowances, meeting and greeting interviewees and managing staff timekeeping
* Managing all incoming communications via e-mail and post
* Assisting with general office administration duties as and when required
This role is suited to candidates working in a corporate, fast-paced Professional Services environment. The role has the opportunity for growth and development so is a great position for someone seeking to build out a career.
* 6 months experience in a Receptionist role in a Professional Services environment
* 5 GCSEs at grade C and above
* Experience managing a switchboard in a fast-paced environment
* Strong Microsoft Excel experience
* Experience working within a large corporate organisation with a staff count of 250+
A generous salary package as well as healthcare allowances and a great events and social committee.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Share this job: