Account Opening Processor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46264
Expiry date: 2023-10-26
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client, Danske Bank, to recruit for several Account Opening Processors into their Customer Service Delivery Team.
This role will be a Full Time Temporary contract for 3 months, working a 35-hour week 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Danske Bank - a leading retail bank within Northern Ireland who puts their staff and customers at the heart of everything they do. Recently named one of the Top 10 "Best Companies" in Northern Ireland in 2021!
The vacancy for Account Opening Processors is initially temporary positions, however it may lead to possible extensions and permanent opportunities.
As an Account Opening Processor, you will play a key role in the success of the account opening team. This position is responsible for providing an exceptional customer service and accuracy to all members.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Processing new personal customer applications through internal systems.
- Providing advice and information to a new customer regarding the setup of calls.
- Processing information accurately using internal systems.
- Answering customer queries and directing them within the branch
- Completing mailbox inquires and management of customer emails/requests.
- Adhering to day to day regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- System experience, and strong administration processing skills.
- Experience in a customer service-focused environment
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to build relationships with others and work as part of a team.
- Prior experience in banking / insurance / building societies
- Prior experience working with a contact centre.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
**Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding**