Admin Officer (Public Sector, E. Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.7 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36907
Expiry date: 2022-11-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer for a temporary role based in East Belfast.
The Client - This Public Sector organisation is involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies, and commercial companies.
The Role: Credible role reporting to an Executive Officer while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Checking, scanning and renaming submission forms from vets.
- Creating individual animal and accreditation certificates.
- Creating invoice statements for clients using Excel package.
- Processing new Cattle Health Scheme applications.
- Compiling stationery orders.
- Sending requests for samples to lab contact list.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Previously worked within scientific administration role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications including a science subject.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT system packages.
- A general science background would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment would be beneficial.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **