Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Sales & Marketing
Salary: £10.00 - £10.25 per hour
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37015
Expiry date: 2022-11-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading printing company, to recruit for an Administrative Assistant on a part- time basis. The client is highly successful within their industry and is experiencing continual growth, making it a great time to join the company. The business is based in Belfast and offers an extensive list of services to customers and businesses throughout Northern Ireland.
- Being the first point of contact for both customers and clients.
- Handling all business inquiries through both phone and email.
- Assisting in dispatch and delivery scheduling for orders, liaising with couriers.
- Administrative duties including, cash handling, stock-taking and supply ordering, alongside any other ad hoc duties required.
- Previous experience within a customer/ client facing role.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work off own initiative.
- Confidences in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in working with different systems.
The package for this role includes an hourly rate of £10.00- £10.25 and presents great opportunities for progression within the industry. Other benefits include, free on-site parking, pension, health care plan and annual salary reviews. A minimum of 20 hours a week is required, with core shifts being 9-1 or 1-5, however the candidate must be fully flexible to work around the needs of the business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **