Administration assistant opportunity for school leavers
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: Up to £18000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39098
Expiry date: 2023-02-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading law firm, with the recruitment of an Administration Assistant within the Belfast City Centre, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start their career in a professional setting.
Our client provides services which include Commercial Property, Conveyancing, Banking & Finance, employment, Debt & Insolvency, Family & Matrimonial & Litigation.
This role is full-time, permanent, and based in Belfast City Centre. The Administration Assistant will be working on a range of administrative duties, supporting the team on a daily basis.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support to all departments.
- Displaying effective communication through phone calls, emails and face-to-face.
- Reception cover at lunchtime and annual leave.
- Managing deliveries and post to the office.
- Delivery of letters/parcels to local offices.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Organising stationary orders for the office.
- First point of contact for all clients.
- Deeds scheduling.
- GCSE Maths & English.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Customer service skills.
Salary and Benefits
£18k, depending on skills and experience.
25 days holidays including 13 statutory days.
Corporate healthcare scheme
Auto enrolment pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.