Administration Assistant (Public Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.43 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41090
Expiry date: 2023-04-26
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a temporary Administration Assistant, based in Belfast City Centre.
This organisation is the centre of information on accommodation, visitor attractions, tours, events and transport within Belfast and Northern Ireland.
This credible position reports into the Finance Director. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Reception duties, including dealing with telephone and email enquiries and welcoming visitors to the office.
- Undertake general administrative duties such as typing, photocopying, filing, scanning.
- Entering data onto a database for the finance team.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Administration experience in a similar role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Knowledge and experience IT systems such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively and great interpersonal skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **