Administration Co-ordinator (Hybrid)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33812
Expiry date: 2022-07-26
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a multinational professional services firm (one of the big four) for the recruitment of an Administration co-ordinator. This is a permanent, full-time role based in Belfast (Hybrid).
This role will be based within the People Advisory Services team. Within this role you will be a critical team member responsible for supporting or solely conducting core processes within the Service Delivery Operations Hub, supporting the day to day delivery of managed services for their clients. You will play a key role in offering clients a great experience. You report to the Operations Hub Supervisor.
- Handling customer enquiries and calls
- Logging enquiries and complaints (when they arise)
- Supporting and conducting administrative activities to enable key service user journeys through services such as setting up accounts, processing bookings and generating invoices
- Proactively seeking to resolve issues and queries, escalating them where required
- Coordinating and consolidating data to be used for MI and reporting
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding administrative activities
- Supporting contract management activities such as the refreshing of plans/certificates
- Supporting the preparation of contract documents
- Supporting the learning evaluation team with the preparation and distribution of feedback surveys and analysis of results
- Experience of managing administrative operations
- A commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of delivering HR related services such as learning, education or workforce analytics
- Data analysis skills
Salary and Package
Competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **