Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: Up to £19970.00 per annum
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45599
Expiry date: 2023-10-05
Honeycomb Jobs are delighted to be working with HUB Financial Solutions to source Administration Officers to provide administration services and support to the wider business which assists and underpins everything HUB Financial Solutions do for their customers and partners. A full induction and training programme is offered, enabling you to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Salary: £19,970 plus career progression salary increases & discretionary bonus
Location: Ormeau Road
This is a full time, fixed term contract (6month) position at 35 hour week, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Initially this is office based, however once probation period is complete, the role is then offered on a hybrid model (3-4 days in the office)
- Career progression salary increases and discretionary bonus scheme - opportunity to raise salary up to £21.5k, based on role performance & personal attitudes at work
- 28 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Birthday day, plus Sustainable Travel Time - extra time off for employees who go on holiday via transport with lower carbon emissions than air travel.
- Amazing Pension Scheme - Employer starts at 7% and increases to 10% based on your contribution
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Learning and Development opportunities - including access to LinkedIn Learning.
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus, a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal including Dental, Cycle to Work schemes, Charitable Salary Giving and much more
More About What You Will Be Doing:
As Administration Support you not only will provide administration services and support to the wider business through the sorting of post and emails, but also to distribute application packs to customers for their chosen pension option.
This is a great starting point in your career and we would expect you to progress your career and develop throughout the business.
A full training and induction programme is offered, to enable you to deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction, by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive way.
Who do we look for:
To be successful in this role, we are looking for people have strong attention to detail and customer focused, as well as the following, as well as the following
- Computer literate.
- Excellent at organisation and planning.
- Able to maintain focus when faced with high volumes ensuring accuracy is not compromised.
- Keen to clear all work on a daily basis.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*