Administrative Assistant (Ballymena)
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £11.83 - £12.73 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41771
Expiry date: 2023-05-24
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit Administrative Assistant for a temporary role based in the Ballymena area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Ballymena catchment area.
The Role: Credible role reporting to a Senior Administrative Officer within Development directorate while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing general administration services, including word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, photocopying and scanning, localised filing systems and dealing with general enquiries from the public.
- Undertake tasks specific to the post to which you are appointed that are relevant to this grade of post.
- Receipt and record application forms and associated monies following relevant protocols.
- Record on database any general correspondence requiring a response, acknowledge enquiry and pass to relevant officer.
- Collate information, compile schedule and issue to relevant people in advance of meetings.
- Complete questionnaires. Liaise with internal stakeholders and ensure that all correspondence from their offices is recorded and referred to Senior Planning Officers.
- Answer and deal appropriately with all telephone calls.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Candidates with 2 years previous administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite.
- Qualification in Word Processing or Typewriting.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **