Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £22000 - £23000 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH47933
Expiry date: 2023-12-19
Honeycomb has partnered with a charitable organisation in the recruitment of a full time, permanent Administrative Assistant, based in Belfast at £22,000 - £23,000.
- Salary Range £22,000 - £23,000
- Hybrid Working 3 in office, 2 days from home
- 5 hour work week, flexible working hours
- Up to 37 days holiday inc 10 stat (plus 2 extra days holiday after 5 years' service)
- Employer pension scheme
- Brilliant extensive benefits list
This is a large-scale organisation who aim to deliver innovative health-care solutions for the benefits of patients and practitioners across Northern Ireland, sustaining primary care throughout.
This organisation makes a difference for the patient population, working collectively across practices, they provide collaborative services to help health-care practitioners manage the demand for primary care services while also aiming to deliver patient-focused care to ensure their needs are met.
What would a typical day look like for you?
If you are an organised individual who would love to put their skill set to use in a busy office environment, this role is perfect for you as outlined below:
- Provide administrative support ensuring the effective operation of procedures
- Maintaining office files and correspondence as necessary
- Act as first point of contact via phone and email, managing post
- Support meetings, issuing invites, meeting packs, follow up actions and minute taking
- Schedule/updating executive calendar
- Providing assistance for internal and external events held by the charity e.g. practice-based learning, support workshops and conferences
- Assisting in providing catering support when necessary
- Support senior staff with preparation of reports and proposals, assisting with grammar and formatting
- Updating internal website and email distribution lists as required
- Maintaining office supplies, equipment, arranging repairs if needed
- Adherence to GDPR throughout tasks, ensuring organisation's database and policies are complied with at all times
- 5 GCSE's inc. Maths & English or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 1 years' relevant experience within a similar role capacity
- Experience minute taking
- Have previously worked with Microsoft Office packages, produced reports, presentations and prior use of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workload and use initiative
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham (02890131221) at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.