Administrative Assistant (Belfast, Charity Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £10.42 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41659
Expiry date: 2023-05-19
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit an Administrative Assistant, temporary contract based in Belfast with a hybrid option.
The Client - Our charity sector client works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism, and addictions.
The Role: Will provide administrative support based in the Therapeutic and Wellbeing Services team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide administration support for the design of bespoke Wellbeing Programmes and evaluation tools for customers.
- Assist the team to produce training materials for Associate Consultants and assist Associate Consultants with the operational requirements of running a course.
- Maintaining files and databases for the Wellbeing team.
- Provide routine clerical duties including photocopying, filing, and shredding as and when required.
- Support the facilitation of meetings including booking the venue, inviting attendees, electronic diary management, organising refreshments, note taking and coordinating follow up actions.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 4 GCSE passing grades or equivalent in Maths and English Language.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an administration environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Microsoft Office experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **