Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Ballymena, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: £10.62 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35841
Expiry date: 2022-10-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit a Part Time (18.5hr - Wednesday to Friday) Administrative Assistant for a temporary role based in the Ballymena area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Ballymena catchment area.
The Role: Credible role reporting to the Senior Admin Officer within the Development department while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provision of a general administration service to the Planning function, including word processing, maintenance of spreadsheets and databases, photocopying and scanning, localising filing systems and dealing with general enquires from the public.
- Collate information, compile the organisations schedule and issue to the relevant people in advance of a meeting.
- Receipt and record Planning application forms and associated monies following relevant protocols. Ensure that all necessary supporting documentation is available.
- Record on database any general correspondence requiring a response, acknowledge enquiry and pass to relevant officer. Close case once response has been issued.
- Communicating with members of the public.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Candidates with 2 years previous administrative experience.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language
- Have proficiency in the use of IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite.
- Qualification in Word Processing or Typewriting.
- Customer service experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **