Administrative Assistant (Part time)
Location: Newtownards, County Down
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £10.65 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41987
Expiry date: 2023-06-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with Ards Business Hub, to recruit for a part time (19hrs) temporary Administrative Assistant with the view of permanency based in Newtownards.
The Client - Ards Business Hub is a prestigious organisation who has three business parks while offering flexible office and commercial space. Please note that ABH provide a wealth of fantastic wider benefits which can be disclosed on application.
The Role: This credible role will provide key support to Ards Business Hub daily operations located in the modern Sketrick House. Their job will be to handle all administration tasks for the organisation.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Support the Property and Conference Coordinator with all aspects of room usage including bookings, invoicing, information displayed in rooms, set up and clear down, ordering catering and liaising with room users.
- Responsible for issuing evaluations for business development programmes.
- Issuing all evaluations for property queries, maintenance issues required, tenant requirements, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining internal CRM, business Google drive and all info email accounts.
- First point of contact for all internal and external visitors for both telephones and reception.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Proficient in the use of Office packages in particular Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within an organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Willingness to work flexible and additional hours, as and when required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience in a customer facing environment.
- A Level or equivalent.
- Work experience in commercial estate agent or property management company.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **