Administrative Assistant (Public Sector, Armagh)
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £12.02 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH47802
Expiry date: 2023-12-15
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit for two full time temporary Administrative Assistants within the Environmental Services Department based in the Armagh and Craigavon catchment area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Armagh and Craigavon catchment area.
The Role: Credible role sits within the Environmental Services Department and will provide administrative support for the department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the receipt, initial assessment and distribution of complaints/service requests and all enquiries.
- Provide administrative service for the department, including word processing, use if IT systems, receiving and receipting payments for supplies and services.
- Produce and circulate notices of meetings, agendas, and reports, attend meetings, record decisions, prepare and distribute minutes, follow up papers, action sheets and correspondence to ensure that actions are undertaken within agreed timescales.
- Assist with the research, drafting and collation of various data required for papers and reports.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets, and IT systems.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Candidates with 2 years previous administrative experience including working in a busy office environment providing a range of administrative support, diary management, cash-handling and dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **