Administrative Assistant (Public Sector)
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.17 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH43061
Expiry date: 2023-07-03
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a local government client, to recruit for a 6 month temporary Administrative Assistant to a Senior Official based in the Armagh.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon catchment area.
The Role: Credible role sits within the senior official's office and is to assist in the organisation of civic ceremonies, functions, and receptions.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Diary management, word processing, photocopying, and filing.
- Liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure coordination and communication of corporate and civic issues.
- Undertaking research and preparing speeches to ensure senior stakeholders are fully briefed to fulfil their engagements.
- Assisting in the planning, organisation and coordination of civic receptions and attendance at same to provide support and advice (to include attendance outside of normal working hours and travel to venues throughout the area).
- Develop and maintain budget records and assist with the analysis of financial reports, reconciling financial data and verifying expenditure.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Minimum 1 year previous PA administrative experience including diary management, dealing with confidential matters and speech writing.
- Experience working in likeminded role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **