Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £13.17 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40001
Expiry date: 2023-03-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit for a full time and a part time temporary Administrative Officers within the Environmental Health Department based in the Craigavon and Banbridge catchment area.
The Client - The Public Sector organisation is situated in the Banbridge and Craigavon catchment area.
The Role: Credible role sits within the Environmental Health Department and act as a first point of contact for the directorate, providing a confidential administrative service for the department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the receipt, initial assessment and distribution of complaints/service requests and all enquiries.
- Carry out administrative processes associated with the preparation of legal files to support case progression. Undertake audio transcriptions in relation to PACE interviews and other legal matters.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets, and IT systems.
- Assist with recording and receipt of all monies, including credit card payments, in accordance with financial regulations.
- Processing purchase orders, purchase and sale invoices and accounts using financial software package.
- Support departmental, team or other meetings or seminars within functions of the Department as requested, by organising meetings, preparing agendas, and note taking.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Candidates with 1 year previous administrative experience including dealing with the public in a customer service capacity, data input.
- 1 year experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- A recognised accredited word processing/text processing qualification or equivalent comparable.
- Dealing with accounts/invoices.
- Payments processing and cash handling.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **