Administrative Officer / Deputy Premises Officer – Public Sector
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.99 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46459
Expiry date: 2023-11-07
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer / Deputy Premises Officer for a temporary role based in Armagh.
The Client - This Public Sector organisation is involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies, and commercial companies.
The Role: Credible role reporting to an Executive Officer while assisting the team through reception and premises duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Reception Duties including manning the switchboard, transferring calls, taking messages, dealing with queries, deliveries, post, courier, security barrier, visitors, vehicle booking diary, passing on messages regarding defects.
- Taking control of the building with the Fire Officer/ Deputy / other Fire Wardens in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- Deputising for Premises Officer as needed during periods of absence.
- Issuing permits to work - informing contactors about asbestos register - guiding them to the building using maps and building numbers which are at reception - issuing keys - filing permits.
- Fire Warden duties: weekly and monthly checks.
- Weekly fire alarm testing for buildings.
- Monitoring of oil tanks.
- Defibrillator weekly checks.
- Helping to co-ordinate snow/salt clearance in the winter months and signage for road closures.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience within a similar facilities like role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications including a science subject.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT system packages.
- A general farming industry background would be beneficial.
- Supervisory experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **