Administrative Officer (Front of House – Public Sector)
Location: Armagh, County Armagh
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.99 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46459
Expiry date: 2023-11-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer for a temporary role based in Armagh.
The Client - This Public Sector organisation is involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies, and commercial companies.
The Role: Credible role reporting to an Executive Officer while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Reception Duties including switchboard, transferring calls, taking messages, dealing with queries, deliveries, and post.
- Guiding contractors to buildings using maps and building numbers which are at reception - issuing keys - filing permits - blank permits on P drive.
- Fire Warden duties weekly.
- Weekly fire alarm testing and recording in the fire folders.
- Monitoring of oil tanks.
- Booking all vehicles for MOT with payment and paperwork sent to relevant locations.
- Ordering of stationery and other office supplies.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Experience within an administration/facilities role.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications including a science subject.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT system packages.
- A general farming industry background would be beneficial.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **