Administrative Officer (Public Sector, 6mth)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.70 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38292
Expiry date: 2023-01-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our arm's length public sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer for a temporary role based in Belfast.
The Client - This arm's length Public Sector organisation is situated in the Belfast City Centre catchment area.
The Role: Reporting to the Officer Manager, the Administrative Officer is accountable for providing professional administrative support.
Duties will include but will not be limited to the following.
- Assist the Grants team to administer the organisations support of the community through the financial assistance/scheme.
- Provide reception cover on a rota basis operating the telephone switchboard.
- Maintenance of electronic & paper files and database.
- Handling electronic and verbal internal/external communications.
- Arranging and collating meeting papers and reports.
- To act as recording secretary at meetings in the absence of the Office Manager.
- Assist with the organisation and administration of events.
- Ad-hoc duties as issued via line management.
The Person - Ideally suited candidates will have:
- Candidates with 2 years previous administrative experience.
- 2 years' experience in customer facing environment.
- GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **