Administrative Officer (Public Sector, E. Belfast)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.70 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36173
Expiry date: 2022-10-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a Public Sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer for a temporary role based to East Belfast.
The Client - This Public Sector organisation is involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies, and commercial companies.
The Role: Credible role reporting to an Executive Officer while assisting the team through office administrative duties.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- First point of contact for phone and email queries.
- Processing invoices as and when required including keeping details of invoices processed on financial spreadsheet.
- Provision of administrative support to the wider team.
- Provide reception cover as required
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Candidates with at least 1 year administrative/clerical experience.
- 5 GCSE Grades A - C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English Language.
- Have proficiency in the use of IT system packages in particular the Microsoft Suite.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **