Administrative Officer (Reception duties)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Public Sector
Salary: Up to £11.70 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37044
Expiry date: 2022-11-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit an Administrative Officer with reception duties, temporary contract based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is an organisation connected with the Executive Office who provide safe, effective support and care to individuals who have been affected by conflict-related incidents.
The Role: This credible position reports into the Programmes Staff Officer. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- First point of contact for both in person visitors and callers. Answer telephone calls, record messages and/or refer calls.
- Drafting correspondences to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Collate and present information at the request of management and assist with the collation and distribution of information and other papers, to include typing, formatting and photocopying.
- Maintenance of electronic databases such as the Management Information System.
- Documenting all client interaction on both computerised database system and paper based filing system.
- Arrange internal and external room bookings, and hospitality for meetings to include board meetings and external meetings.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- 5+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- 2 years' experience of working in administration including dealing with a high volume of client/customer queries in person and by telephone.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information with tact, judgement and discretion.
- High level competence in the use of IT packages, MS Suite.
- Ability to analyse information and effectively advise people.
- Experience working with a vulnerable client population.
- Maintaining both electronic and paper based office administration systems.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **