Administrative Support (Temp)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £11.56 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37059
Expiry date: 2022-11-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a temporary Administrative Support. Competitive package, based in Belfast.
The Client - Our quasi-public sector client is a prestigious organisation that is at the forefront of the Arts in Northern Ireland.
The Role: This credible position includes working with the Learning & Development Engagement and Operations Team. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the relevant department coordinating projects and events.
- Processing information for payroll and record keeping.
- Communicating with musicians and external partners.
- Carrying out facility duties such as managing event bookings for the venue.
- General administrative support for the CEO.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Over 1 year office administration experience.
- Ability to communicate and effectively build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Access to a car and willingness to travel as required.
- Flexible in relation to working hours as maybe be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience within the arts sector.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **