Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39194
Expiry date: 2023-02-24
A leading Professional Services company who have moved into a brand new state of the art office, based in Belfast city centre. The company work with a range of professional clients.
You will be responsible for providing professional administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
- Produce a wide range of business-related documentation
- Design presentations and assist in the preparation of reports
- Support meetings, including papers, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Maintain the client database
- Provide support on projects, compliance, and management information
- Support on general adhoc office duties where required
- Assist with reception cover - lunchtimes and annual leave
Your Essential Criteria
- Minimum of 5 GCSES (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 2 years' previous experience in a similar role - ideally within a professional services environment
- Demonstrated word processing skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary for this role is £22 - £25K depending on skills and experience
- Pension scheme - Legal and General
- Corporate private medical insurance rates, discounted on a group basis, various levels of cover available for individuals and family members.
- 22 days holidays + 11 days bank holidays. Annual leave increases by a day a year at 3, 4 and 5 years of service, up to 25 days.
- Shopping day at Christmas
- Range of flexible working options e.g., term time working
- Flexibility to buy and sell annual leave
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- Death in Service benefit of 4 times gross basic salary
- Translink travel card - up to 20% discount on annual card
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.