Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39597
Expiry date: 2023-03-23
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with an established charity based in Northern Ireland with the recruitment of an Administrator. This is a full-time permanent role, based in the Lisburn office. Please note there is no home working available with this position.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm with the option of flexible working provided there is reception cover between the hours of 4 - 5 pm. The client is happy to negotiate contract hours to fit around other life commitments.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to use their administrative skills to support the great success of the charity which provides critical care to the people of Northern Ireland. If you are keen to work in a meaningful role that is making a real difference, then this role may be what you have been looking for!
You will be the first point of contact for the charity on many occasions and provide friendly, approachable and helpful donor care support including face-to-face interactions, telephone, email and written communications.
Salary range between £20 - 24K depending on skills and experience
25 AL + BH with incremental increases to annual leave
Development opportunities with attendance at external seminars and conferences
Auto enrol pension
Team building days
- Providing reception cover and acting as the first point of contact for greeting visitors to the charity office. You will interact professionally and be warm and empathetic.
- Supporting the fundraising team with the preparation of information packs, fundraising materials, mail merges, event administration and competitions.
- Managing the email inbox, answering telephone calls and responding to social media enquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining, inputting, and running reports from the database.
- Preparation of post and managing postal system.
- Coordinate online fundraising pages and answer enquiries related to the charity.
- Working with office volunteers and providing support across the team to contribute to the overall aims of the charity.
You will have;
- Current full driving licence and business insurance, and access to a car
- GCSE passes or equivalent in Maths and English
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office
- A minimum 12-months' experience working in a customer-facing environment and relevant administration experience
- Experience in maintaining and updating databases
- As a person you are empathetic, engaging and inspiring
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and interacting with people at all levels
- Experience of working within a charity
- Experience working with voluntary clubs or groups
- Experience of assisting in planning/organising an event
If you have never worked in the Charity sector, this is the perfect opportunity to apply a transferable skill set and work in a meaningful role that is making a difference in the lives of people in Northern Ireland. For information and other benefits of working within the sector, please get in touch with us as we are specialists in Charity recruitment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.