Administrator (Charity Sector)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £10.50 - £11.50 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43007
Expiry date: 2023-07-04
Honeycomb Jobs is delighted to be working with a charity sector client, to recruit an Administrative Assistant, temporary contract based in Belfast with a hybrid option.
The Client - Our charity sector client works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism, and addictions.
The Role: Will provide administrative support based in the Organisational Development team and will look after the training schedule. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Outlook/MS Teams invites to members of staff for training.
- Adding delegates to sessions, declining and rescheduling delegates.
- Acting as a point of contact.
- Setting up evaluations and collating responses.
- Liaising with trainers (internal and external) for attendance sheets.
- Uploading certificates to Cascade profiles.
- Creating certificates for internal sessions.
- Supporting the facilitation of training including organising refreshments.
- Adding online training modules, and training history records.
- Providing general administration support.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passing grades or equivalent in Maths and English Language and 12 months working in an administrative role OR be educated to NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, and 6 months working in an administrative role.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **