Administrator (City Centre)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £21255.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH41783
Expiry date: 2023-05-24
Honeycomb is delighted to be alongside our client, a highly successful technology, and data management business, to recruit for an Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of an organisation and be involved in various processes, making this an interesting and varied role. The client operates globally, with continued projects and growth, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team.
- Handling any queries coming into the business from client and customer via both email and telephone.
- Assisting in all administrative duties including post, filling of all client information, and updating internal systems.
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all client information from internal data base alongside monitoring all data-input.
- Previous experience working within an administrative position and strong customer service experience is essential.
- Confident working in a high-volume, data-based environment.
- Proficient in IT, including all MS packages, particularly Excel.
- A good team-player, with strong ability to work off your own initiative.
The package for this role includes a salary of £21,255, with extensive opportunities for development and progression. The client also offers private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme alongside a variety of other benefits. The role is based in Belfast city centre and offering an attractive working week of Monday- Friday.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **