Administrator (City Centre)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £23500.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45481
Expiry date: 2023-09-27
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful technology business, to recruit an Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis. Our client operates at a global level and due to continued projects, the business is continuing to expand the team, making it an exceptional time to join.
- Ensuring successful operations in day-to-day running of the medical centre.
- Being first point of contact for all customers and clients coming into the business.
- Handling any queries and providing any assistance to customers through expert knowledge.
- Updating and uploading of all customer information ensuring systems are continually kept up to do.
- Previous experience within a client facing role and ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work well off your own initiative.
- IT proficient with ability to pick up new systems with ease.
- You must hold a full UK driving license for this role as travelling from various sites may be required.
The package for this role is a salary of £23,500 with extensive opportunities for progression. This is an excellent organisation with a variety of attractive benefits which can be discussed upon discussion with Honeycomb. Based in city centre, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work within a varied work environment and to gain a wealth of experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided. All conversations are strictly confidential.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **